A LA CARTE LEGAL SERVICES
Legal services don’t need to be an all-or-nothing proposition. Not every client wants to pay the cost of full service representation, in which the lawyer is responsible for managing a legal matter from beginning to end. We offer limited-scope legal services as an alternative to full service representation.
WHAT ARE LIMITED SCOPE LEGAL SERVICES?
Limited scope legal services are different from full service representation where the attorney handles all tasks until a particular legal matter is resolved. In limited scope legal services, our attorneys handle some tasks related to a given legal matter while the client handles others. We do this on an a la carte basis, assisting a client with specific aspects of their case.
Our limited scope legal services break legal representation into smaller segments, allowing our clients to pay for certain services a la carte. This allows our clients to:
- Choose only the legal services they need.
- Enjoy an up-front understanding of the services provided and how much those services cost.
- Access valuable legal expertise when needed while having the flexibility to manage the parts of their case that don’t require legal expertise.
OUR A LA CARTE LEGAL SERVICES
DRAFTING & PREPARING DOCUMENTS
Clients may hire CCL attorneys for the limited purpose of drafting and preparing the following documents:
- Child Custody, Visitation, and Support Documents
- Marital Settlement Agreement
- Pre-Marital and Post-Marital Agreements
- Advanced Directives
- Durable Power of Attorney
- Health Care Power of Attorney
- Employment Contracts
- Non-compete Agreements
- Employee Handbooks
- Pre-trial Motions
- Discovery Documents (depositions, interrogatories, requests to produce documents)
- Post-conviction requests for relief
- Civil and Criminal Appellate Briefs
- Formation Documents for corporations, partnerships, LLCs
- Annual Reports
- Nonprofit 501(c)(3) Filings
- Shareholder Agreements
- Trademark & Licensing Paperwork
- State & Local Permit Applications
OTHER SERVICES & ASSISTANCE
In addition to drafting and preparing documents, clients may also hire CCL attorneys to:
- Assist clients with litigation discovery
- Provide legal advice on small claims matters
- Respond to unlawful evictions
- Complete various trust administration activities
- Assist clients in drafting their own pleadings
- Review and help to formalize agreements reached through mediation
- Help clients prepare to attend a hearing without an attorney
- Appear in court for one hearing or one issue
- Provide Legal Research
Limited scope services may not be suitable for every case and client. Contact us for a consultation and see if our a la carte legal services are right for you. If so, we’ll provide you with a fixed or flat fee estimate of our fees for service.